Candy here again 🙂
Here’s my latest Probiotic Berry Slice I made with Plantforce Berry Protein! They are super delicious and perfect for a healthy snack or dessert! Packed with plant-based protein and probiotics for a healthy gut!
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp liquid sweetener
- 1 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (7 medium)
- 1/3 cup cashews, soaked for min. 2 hours then rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt or coconut cream
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 scoop (20g) Plantforce Berry Protein
- Freeze-dried blackcurrants
- Fresh strawberry slices
Mix everything in a bowl and combine well to form a ‘buttery’ consistency
Press the mixture onto the lined tray
Pop into the freezer
- Place all the filling ingredients into the blender/food processor
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the base and spread out evenly
- Top with toppings of choice and pop back into the freezer to set
Enjoy, and stay tuned for new recipes coming soon.