INGREDIENTS (1 cake diameter 20 cm)
– 200 grams of Unsalted Raw Peanuts
– 230 grams of Dates (pitted)
– Pinch of salt
Peanut butter low
– 140 grams of Organic Peanut Butter
– 5 tbsp Maple Syrup
– 5 tbsp Oat Milk or Coconut Milk
– 45 grams of Coconut Oil
– 70 grams of cocoa powder
– 30 grams of Plantforce Synergy Protein Chocolate
– 120ml Oat Milk or Coconut Milk
1. Put all the ingredients from the bottom together in the food processor, mix to a fine batter and spread this over the bottom of the tin including the edges and put it in the fridge.
2. Meanwhile, layer the peanut butter by mixing all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth, spread this over the bottom and put in the fridge for 1 hour.
3. Finally, mix all the ingredients of the chocolate layer in a food processor or simply by hand, spread this on the peanut butter layer and put it back in the fridge for 15 minutes.